Oriental Oud - Reed Diffuser
A perfectly earthy fragrance, enhanced by the spiciness of cinnamon & clove. If you like strong, spicy fragrances, this one is for you!
Top Notes: Amber, Cedarwood, Sage
Middle Notes: Saffron, Cinnamon, Musk
Base Notes: Patchouli, Bergamot, Clove
When you first assemble your Amberjack Reed Diffuser, allow the reeds to infuse in the oil for a few minutes before turning over. This will give the reeds a head start and will improve the scent throw. We recommend you turn the reeds weekly to maintain a good level of fragrance.
- Store diffuser on a flat, stable surface.
- Ensure diffuser is placed securely to avoid being knocked over or affected by wind.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If the scent is too strong, remove a couple of reeds.
- If diffuser oil is spilt, clean with a wet cloth immediately.
- Keep away from direct heat or sunlight to avoid the reeds drying out.
- Wash skin immediately if they come into contact with the oil.
All products are hand-crafted, packaged and shipped from our Paeroa studio.